Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Carter's Birthday

Well, it came and went and our little boy is now TWO!!!

I believe that Carter's party was a success! We had a total of eight little ones and I tried to stick with a schedule, but let some stuff go as I didn't want to force the kids to do something they weren't interested in. Carter had a great time and cried for quite a while when the last of his friends left our house! Here's a few shots:


Lucas, Jack, Carter and Gabbi playing at the train table as Taylor plays on the slide.


Me helping Taylor tape her smokestack to the train.


Carter getting ready to blow out his candles. Looking at the pics, I realize that I forgot to put a train on the train tracks for the "2"! Oh well!

Carter grabbing as many lollipops as his little arms and hands would hold from the Thomas pinata!


Carter crying as his friends left the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment